If you don’t know about my obsession with Harry Potter, you have likely been hiding under a rock since my sophomore year of high school. That, or you are new to the site… “Hi, nice to meet you! Yes, the rumors are true! I am obsessed with Harry Potter!!!”
Ok, no more excuses! My love for things HP knows no bounds, so when I stumbled upon this recipe for a Goblet of Fire drink, I felt like a Tri-Wizard champ! I have yet to taste it but will report back as soon as I do. In the meantime, I am sharing this bit of magic with you.
Now off to “Potions” class you go. Taste it and tell us if it tastes as magical as it looks in the comments below!
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz blue curacao
- 3 oz lemonade
- Splash 151
- Pinch of Cinammon
- Unicorn's Blood if you want to be temporarily immortal
- Pour vodka, curacao and lemonade into your preferred goblet of fire
- Top with a splash of 151 proof rum
- Light on fire
- Add a pinch of cinnamon to the flames (the cinnamon will spark)
- Blow out flames before consuming
Find original recipe here: http://cheezburger.com/7360329984