So here’s the thing. I’ve been hearing about this tea tree oil for a while now. Generally, I’m always a little skeptical about how well oils work as, with hyper-sensitive skin like mine, they generally make me break out. That was until I watched Ingrid Nilsen’s YouTube video (click here to watch!) where she said that it was her favorite spot treatment. Ingrid has never steered me wrong and I pretty much love every single product she recommends so I decided to look into this miracle oil. Here are some facts:
1. It is pretty great for acne issues. There’s actually a study that found tea tree oil to offer similar results to a 5 percent benzoyl peroxide. No harsh chemicals = awesomeness.
2. Have the flu or a cold? Add this oil to a vaporizer to loosen congestion. It can also help treat a sinus infection.
3. Tea Tree oil can be used as antiseptic for small cuts and burns.
4. Have athlete’s foot or a nail infection? This puppy will clear it all up. Be sure to use 10% or higher!
5. Mix 10 drops of tea tree oil to your shampoo to help clear dandruff.
All in all, this oil seems pretty legit. Interested? For acne, try the Grease Lightning Cleaner (click here to buy!). For hair, why don’t you try the Organix Hydrating Teatree Mint Shampoo (click here to buy!). Only thing to remember: this stuff is super strong so be sure to dilute it!