Let me put this out there: I hate cold sandwiches. Ever since I was a kid, it’s just something completely unappealing to me. I would rather eat just about anything else than an cold sandwich. That being said, you now know that when I recommend a cold sandwich it’s probably the best sandwich in the universe.
So, without further ado, I present to you the Turkey, Brie, Apricot-Mayo sandwich on a baguette or croissant.
- 1 baguette or croissant
- 1-2 slices smoked turkey
- 2 oz. brie cheese, sliced
- 2 Tbs. Apricot preserves
- 2 Tbs. Mayonnaise
- Cut open your baguette or croissant. Toast it, if desired.
- Mix together your apricot preserves and mayonnaise.
- Spread apricot-mayo on both sides of your baguette or croissant.
- Add brie.
- Add turkey.
- If you desire, add lettuce and tomatoes.