Working on a bedroom, kitchen or living room for hours at a time gets you more than hungry. But who has time to cook when they are balancing dirty carpets, messy closets and a stinky fridge? Slow cookers to the rescue! Just place a few delicious items in a crock pot and let it do its magic. Come back a few hours later to a fully prepared meal.
One of my favorite ways to cook BBQ is in a slow cooker. Try this simple recipe below while you are doing your next home cleanup and let us know how handy this came in!
What slow cooker meal do you absolutely drool over?
Recipe from: Stick a Fork In It (http://forkinit.blogspot.com/2010/09/crockpot-barbecue-chicken.html)
- 4-6 pieces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bottle BBQ sauce (sweet baby ray's all the way!)
- 1/4 c vinegar
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1/2 - 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Mix Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce with vinegar, red pepper flakes, brown sugar and garlic powder. Pour sauce over chicken and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours.